Thursday, August 16, 2012

Another Year - 2012/2013


I’m super excited to be starting school next week and catch up with my classmates! :-) I just purchased some of my books and decided to get some other goodies as well. 

 
It’s a weird feeling knowing that this is my last year (for now) that I’ll be in school and into the “real world.” I’m more than ready to get out there and start working full time, but the nerves of finding a job are starting already!

I just got hired on part-time from the internship I was doing this summer at Mercury Marine. I’m very excited to be working with such amazing people and to be able to go to work and have fun learning new things. I even got my own desk! ;)

I hope everyone is ready for a fresh new start! I’ll be focused until the end right along with you. Make sure you print off my calendar to stay organized!!

Enjoy your weekend!~

<3Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment