Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New Blog!


Hey Everyone!

As you can see I changed up my blog so it’s a little more user friendly! I thought I’d change it up in time for school to start! :-)

I added these pages:
·      Recent Blogs: This will show all of my blogs that I have written.
·      Calendar: Every month I will create a new calendar for you to print off and put in your binder for school! It will include events, days off, and a place to put assignments that are due.
·      DIY: This is a do it yourself page. I will post easy meals for you to take to school and fun projects to organize your paperwork! These will all be budget friendly!
·      Hannah’s Locker: This will post my favorite things at MPTC and projects I have done in my Interactive Media Design Program.

I hope you’ll all enjoy these new additions. Don’t forget to follow me!

<3 Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment